Category: X-Files First Contact

01 – In The Beginning

This is no fiction. The following 26 files are real and unaltered. Whether the story may seem unbelievable is not the point. Point is that there are things going on that you’d normally close your eyes for, even though they appear right in your face.

Now, follow me in this short journey that has in fact a long track record.

The OpMan Files is the complete series of messages that I received from an Operative, alias OpMan, of a faction that is nicknamed OpMen. undercover at the FTB in California. I left

>>> READ MORE >>>

02 – Extra Terrestials

Hello George first and foremost I am not at this time inclined to tell you of the horrors that I have seen. Now about what I am willing to talk about. Why they are here and why they have been coming here for so long. In the “culture” that I have grown up in it is common knowledge why the ETs keep coming. The Ets believe in a omnipotent being similar to the Judeo Christian God almost unbelievably similar. They come here for what are in effect religious rituals that they do with human beings. They

>>> READ MORE >>>

03 – Vatican Virus

Well George the diseases you have mentioned were not created by anyone except nature AIDS and Ebola are just evolutionary diseases that came out of the jungles of Africa. However it is widely believed by both “the culture” and the aliens that leprosy and rubella were brought here long ago by the aliens and in turn a massive plague of measles killed a very large portion of their population at around the year 650 AD. They rarely share any advances they make in this field however they do learn alot

>>> READ MORE >>>

04 – Alien Cloning

Happy New Year to you too. Lets hope its not the last one though. All factions are closing ranks and it seems like we are on the verge of war but not the kind of war we usually think of. By the way the aliens are once again suffering from chicken pox and are starting to fear coming here; in the last few months their trips have been made only for religious purposes. Take care George, sorry I didn’t have time to elaborate but I will soon.

Good to hear from you. I don’t have much time to write today

>>> READ MORE >>>

05 – Blue Book

I have no knowledge of where their planet is it’s somewhere out there I guess. There are those who know however. They communicate with us by typing. They know all of our languages and have equipment that acts as a keyboard to allow them to talk to us. They use no kind of keyboard to voice translators as I believe they feel it is not to their liking to have a human voice. We speak back to them in our language and they have those among them that can interpret. We will never be able to understand their

>>> READ MORE >>>

06 – Alpha Illuminatis

Regarding the Alpha Illuminatus; indeed they are the premier political power in the world, in fact they are the strongest of all the known entities in the universe. They have a fleet of blue water craft that rivals that of the ETs and there is information coming in from multiple sources that they are in the process of testing the first ever human built replicas of the blue water craft. This is very disturbing within the community as it will destroy the balance of power that has existed for the past two centuries.

>>> READ MORE >>>

07 – Dollar Bill

Regarding the dollar bill you are half right. That is indeed the all seeing eye of Osiris the same symbol used by the Illuminatus however the designers of the bill only placed it there as a mimicry of the AI; in fact they thought the Illuminatus was just a legend. The US dollar is only controlled by the AI in that, the amount of gold, silver, diamonds, etc… causes the world economy as a whole to fluctuate; I mean look what they did to Russia. They do have immense economical power due to the fact that

>>> READ MORE >>>

08 – NASA JPL

Don’t feel embarrassed about having nothing to give me in return because I have no intentions of asking you for anything, although I may just show up at your place someday looking for somewhere to hide out. Know this George: almost everything has a reason in this world; very little of life is circumstance. The HAARP project is exactly what I was referring to. I know very little about it though and in fact my faction has very little reach into Alaska as the US government has employed only its best men

>>> READ MORE >>>

09 – Move Again

regarding the laboratory I may be moving to within the next two weeks, I am pretty sure I wont be seeing any top secret anything while I’m there. The place is involved in minor theoretical physics testing and I will just be there until I finally get moved to the JPL where I will once again be able to see first hand the mechanics of the Blue Water crafts. I really can’t wait to be back where I belong; at the forefront of the war. I’ve been in this damned exile for too long now and if it

>>> READ MORE >>>

10 – Distance

I read your book of distance and found your theory to actually not be that far from the actuality of it. The tachyon shell is similar to what your calling an electromagnetic field. The things you say about time and distance strongly resemble black hole singularity measurements of the units for time and distance; where T becomes a measurement for distance and D a measure of time. The blue water craft use a system similar to that in that the tachyon shell creates such a massive gravitational force that time

>>> READ MORE >>>

11 – Wars In Wars

I have to finish off the tax season here so I won’t be leaving until sometime near the end of the summer but the research lab is going to be a very good position. I had a week of training and compiled what was to be my final report but I guess that has to be amended. Oh well no big deal I’ll kick back for the next few months I guess and I have met someone here that has caught my attention. (that’s a strict breaking of the rules but who cares I’m having a good time and there is no

>>> READ MORE >>>

12 – Sens & Orion

I hope this letter finds you well. I had a pleasant weekend I saw a movie with a nice young lady and cleaned up this apartment I am now staying at. My injured arm is acting up again it has been almost a month now and the pain is still there. The doctors all say that the bacteria is gone but it seems like more tissue is gone everyday instead of the other way around. The Sens have become tight lipped about the “heaven” planet but they give information to the Illuminatus and we are able to intercept

>>> READ MORE >>>

13 – Faction And Beyond

We are information gatherers. We take the info we collect from say the AI and sell it to the US or to the aliens or whoever will buy the info at the highest price. Information is our weapon; we are responsible for the balance of power in that we reveal a groups secret to its rival. Other factions use weapons to hold their place among the world we use our knowledge. We have no true allies like other factions may have. We play all sides and no sides at once. We are the keepers of the worlds safety and yet

>>> READ MORE >>>

14 – Committee

I see that guy included a chart with his work. I didn’t know you meant that when you mentioned The committee of 300 I got it mixed up with a small group called 300 nations. (I was wondering how you knew of them). Well the committee that he outlines doesn’t exist. Here’s the real deal At the top there is NATO and the AI those are the most powerful 50% of NATO power is American the rest of the members make up the other 50% The AI is mostly rich individuals in high places. These are mostly

>>> READ MORE >>>

15 – Web Or Not

Regarding your questions: No I would never publish what I know on the web because the web isn’t the proper forum for it. The web is filled with disinformation and no one would believe anything I would say and furthermore I don’t have anything that could be construed as proof, however if I had some solid proof then I would be tempted to blow the lid off of everything (I hope I don’t get into any trouble for saying this). Proof in this dreamworld is all to hard to come by and also going against

>>> READ MORE >>>

16 – Greys & Blues

About the BW craft I think you may have gotten confused. There is no actual substance called blue water it is a description of the tachyon shell’s color as seen up close; it looks like swirling blue water. I have never seen a whole craft so I have no idea about allot of this stuff that you’re asking but the 3 reactors are macrofission reactors that are somehow antimatter/matter simultaneous engines. The shell from what I know is created then changed to antimatter faster then light therefore I

>>> READ MORE >>>

17 – Hollow Earth

Now regarding your inquiry into a hollow Earth I don’t really think it’s true I have heard nothing about it from anyone and I’m pretty sure they would have told us about that in the academy. However I happened across an article not to long ago that talked about what Admiral Byrd had written in his journal and I found it pretty intersesting. He said there was land there with trees and life of all sorts. The article claimed that there was a hole at the top of the planet and you could just

>>> READ MORE >>>

18 – What About Real

I have been really well versed in all science and a hollow Earth conflicts with every thing I have been taught. Not to say that my teachers haven’t misinformed me however but as a free thinker I don’t believe it is possible however I have been surprised by many things in my life. Now a hollow Earth is one thing but a whole civilization within the Earth is impossible it won’t fit. I have all knowledge that is necessary to keep balance throughout the known universe and if there was indeed

>>> READ MORE >>>

19 – Underground

Well my only goal in writing to you last Friday was to make you ask harder questions. I guess because I have to get information and quickly that I get a little impatient. I guess I was looking for you to ask questions in the way I was brought up to. The ting about the maps is, there are underground bases doing all types of research but for someone to suggest that there is a map on the internet of these bases and they haven’t been destroyed completely is absurd and to top it off whoever created these

>>> READ MORE >>>

20 – More About Faction

I want to clear something up because I am getting the sense that you don’t understand what the OpMen is. OpMen is a class of information seekers within my faction of which I have never told you the name. The OpMen is the elite of my culture however it is not our only class but merely our class of field leaders but not supreme leaders which rest above us in a way. In the future I will reveal some of the secrets of OpMen that I feel you will need to know if you are to fulfill fates promise.

Hello George,

>>> READ MORE >>>

21 – Poles

Starting off with the astral projections, I have no idea what’s going on with that except I know if I did some astral projections and saw some things I wouldn’t take it as fact. Then again my life depends so much on the true senses that I don’t know any other way so I’m not saying my way is right. About the hole in the Earth. I actually said that the theory of a hollow Earth goes against my scientific background, my background is in no way conventional. I never really denied the existence

>>> READ MORE >>>

22 – Gammas

Well seems my troubles have found themselves buried. Sorry to tell you but Ovid did’nt make it and neither did half of his team. I was in the hospital down in Monterrey for the past two weeks due to some poisoning that occured too late for my opponents. It seems as though I may be here to see this whole thing unfold after all. No one knows I’m still alive except for you now so I think I’m going to keep it that way for awhile. I’m hoping to make it to Egypt in time to see if it’s

>>> READ MORE >>>

23 – See Ya

I guess no real info is out on the web. No one really talks about this stuff and if they do they are easily shut down if what they say is too important. They must know I am still talking to you and yet no one has come for me. I never told you about my true faction have I? I believe I have only told you about the branch I have been trained in, OpMen. Well my true faction has a name that translates into “Knowledge, Light of Breath” it loses alot in the translation. Anyway we are what can be considered

>>> READ MORE >>>

24 – By The Way

Actually my first contact with you was when I told you I had info that you may be interested in. The subject was flying blue water so thats why i answered it in that way. Now down to the business at hand. I can’t believe they have Ovid after me. I hate that guy and how hes always quoting that damn book of love or whatever the hell it is. Hey do you still have contact with him because maybe I could use that to my advantage. Don’t worry George I would never cut your throat; its not too smart to

>>> READ MORE >>>

25 – Deep Atlantis

Hello George, well I dont know what to tell you but it really is me. I’m in the Napa Valley right now running through the vinyards from hotel to hotel and working off this old laptop I have. I guess you cant really help me at all. Dont worry about telling them who I am affiliated with its no big deal. I told you before that I wouldnt make it to act 2 and I guess I was right. Im sorry George that I couldnt tell you all you need to know and forgive me for wasting some time on some of the more radical

>>> READ MORE >>>

26 – Last Message

The one who called himself Orpheus has the graduation name of “Aquinas” because he is Christian. He used Orpheu because he was dealing with us Greco/Romans such as myself and Ovid. that part is a little bit too complex to go into but my true graduation name is OpMan. I figured since it was revealed to you I might as well use it when I address you. OpMan was just a name that was close to mine that I could get a piggyback lock on and use it. Regarding the questions of New Years and the women. I

>>> READ MORE >>>