Sudden death of a person leaves and unexpected hole in the lives of others. Aspects of life that are planned and expected that involve the other appear broken. Behaviours, once normal and routine, now seem out of place. (I still put the scraps down for the dog sometimes and it is years since she died) Communication begins and you realize they are not there to receive it.
They are no longer physically here but sometimes you can become aware of them and some people feel they are still in communication with the person who has gone from the physical realm.
They are in another level of experience and it is perhaps very peaceful and beautiful. You are still here with an absence of things that regularly took place.
Feel the absence. It is there. But also decide that you are going to create other things in your life.
Soon you will begin to do so and the hole will be gone and only the pleasant memories remain.
FEAR OF A COMING EXPERIENCE
An example of such a fearful experience would be an operation.
Sit quietly, and
1. Look at your life situation right now as if it were a movie.
2. Stop the movie at the present moment.
3. What am I afraid might happen?Play a movie, having what you fear actually happen.See it in as much detail as you can.Feel it as much as you can.Play it until whatever you fear is completed.
4. Leave the movie, and go back to the point, where you stopped it the movie of your life.
5. Play another movie in which something worse happens.
6. Play a third movie in which something even worse than that happens.
7. Play a fourth in which the worst possible things that could ever happen occur.
8. Play the movie that contained your fear, again.
Now9. Play a movie about a future that you wouldn’t mind occurring.
10. Play one with something that you’d very much like to have happen.
These movies are the possible futures which you could have.
11. Choose a future from the movies that you have created. If you think about another future you’d rather have while you are following this process, just play it through like the above movies before making your choice.
12. Go back to where you stopped the movie of your life,
13. Start it again, joining it to the future movie you have chosen.
14. Step back from your imagination into reality.
If there is still fear, it is from a different cause. Locate this one, and handle it in the same way.