How To Prepare For A Big Date
In Preparation for the Big Date . . .
After the invitation to have a date with you, yes you could rejoice a bit but this must not take you for so long, you need to prepare for the day, the real day that you have been wishing for to arrive. Your preparation matters most. When you do not know what exactly to do, let us lend you our guides.
These are the tips that would surely let you walk the right path for the date you have pictured out:
* Set an early date for that date.
When you set such a date weeks after, it could just make your patience brittle and it would just pile up stress unto you. At first, you may feel that excitement inside you but as the days grow longer, you may get more and more impatient.
* Choose a less formal venue
For the first date, it would not be too comfortable if you choose a place where you would feel stuffy. Better have in mind a venue that is less formal but more fun. The too much formality thing may just stop you from getting to know each other well.
* Lunch time for the first time.
To all those who are having a “get to know each other date”, it is advisable to have an early date so that rushing plans to make the time special may not happen. There could still be that romantic touch though the sun is out. Evening dates may come after the first date.
* Think more of the person not the place.
Pressures about the venue, the food to order and the clothes you would wear. These are just secondary and they do not have to post so much pressure on you. If you allow this to happen, you would surely get carried away with the pressures and forget the real purpose of the date.
* Informal but not scruffy
As mentioned above, you have to choose a venue that is less formal but it does not mean that it has to be scruffy and you do not have to look as one scruffy thing as well. Look presentable though not that very formal.
* Your wealth is not the topic
There are a lot of fun and light things to talk about, do not brag about what you or your parents have. This would not be so nice for a topic that may just spoil the rest of the time. Humility would surely be a ticket to more dates.
These are just some of the many tips you need to have in your heart so that you would also have those good memories to be brought about by the great date you have. Of course, you have your own way of making this day special too.
0. The coming of the prophet 1. Love 2. Marriage 3. Children 4. Giving 5. Eating and Drinking 6. Work 7. Joy and Sorrow 8. Houses 9. Pets 10. Clothes 11. Buying and Selling 12. Crime and Punishment 13. Laws 14. Freedom 15. Reason and Passion 16. Pain 17. Self-Knowledge 18. Teaching 19. Friendship 20. Talking 21. Time and Space 22. Good and Evil 23. Prayer 24. Pleasure 25. Beauty 26. Religion 27. Death 28. Forms Of Existence 29. Real vs Virtual 30. The Farewell