Article Marketing Service – Your Own Business
I’ve always thought one of the coolest aspects of starting an online business is the number of ways you can generate traffic to your website and some of them are free. I can’t think of any place else where you could literally start a million dollar business for no money at all. One of the best free methods online is article marketing. If you’re one of those people who are convinced that they can’t write but want to take advantage of the benefits of article marketing, there are many article marketing service companies online that would love to assist you, for a price of course.
One of the biggest benefits of article marketing is that you get to shine. You can show the people who read your articles that you are an expert. You can gain virtually instant credibility. The goods news is for those of you who are ‘writing challenged’ that a marketing service can do as little or as much as you want them to.
For example, you can hire a company that will write all your articles for you but you can then distribute them to article directories yourself. This is time consuming but if you’re on a limited budget and just can’t stand the idea of writing but still need to save some money this may be a good option for you.
You can get the whole package and have the company write and distribute your articles for you. In most cases they can even help you with finding the right keywords to target in the articles.
Besides the obvious time saving advantage of going this route, the company will probably know about more online article directories and other sites that will accept original content. Sure, it’s all online and you could find out about these sites too, but it would take a lot of your time. For many, it just makes more sense to streamline their online business as much as possible and that means hiring a firm to take care of all the ‘grunt’ work.
Before you pull out your credit card, make sure the company you are considering is qualified and reputable. One way to do that is to check for testimonials right on their website. Do they have a lot of them? Of course you have to be aware of the fact that a company will only list their best testimonials and the negative ones will most likely end up being destroyed, still this can be a good place to start.
Also compare the rates and service plans of several companies. Don’t settle for the first one you find. Make sure that you carefully consider what each company will do as well as how much it will cost you.
If you want to take full advantage on all the traffic and credibility that article marketing can offer, but just don’t have the time to do it yourself, you should consider finding a good article marketing service. This is an excellent option for anyone who has more money than time when starting their online business.
Easy Article Marketing – 3 Fast Tips
The internet has opened whole new realms of opportunity and since much of it is fully automated it’s quite easy opportunity too. The problem is that we weren’t raised to think that you can get something for nothing, we think that if something isn’t horrible and difficult it can’t really work. Well when it comes to article marketing nothing could be further from the truth. It really is possible to use easy article marketing techniques to generate a ton of very qualified traffic to your website.
For those of you who aren’t familiar with the term, article marketing, it’s simply a way to give the search engines what they want and in return they give you what you want. The search engines are always on the lookout for quality, fresh content. You may have heard the phrase ‘content is king’ and that’s what it’s referring to.
See the customers of the search engines (anyone who does a search online) demand the information they are looking for. If they don’t get it they will stop using the search engines, which is the last thing the search engines want to happen. So they will view any type of information that can keep their searchers happy, favorably.
Here comes the part that benefits you. When you provide quality content for the search engines they will ‘repay’ you by listing your article at the top of the search results. (Now, of course, there is a little more to it than that. You need to pick out a keyword and include it in your article 2 to 3 times and you need to pick a keyword that gets a lot of searches but doesn’t have a lot of competition).
Now that you’ve got the basics, here are the answers to some frequently asked questions or concerns:
1. I hate to write! Most people will say something like that. I tell them that if you find a great keyword and just write your article around that, you’ll be fine. If you are selling dog toys and you find a great keyword ‘best dog toys’ than all you have to do is write an article listing some great dog toys and why they’re great. See? The keywords will largely determine the way the article will go. It’s not that hard. (and if you want to you can hire someone to write an article for you).
2. How do I find the right keywords? For this you can use the free Google keyword tool Just plug in the base keyword and you’ll get a list of similar keywords. What you are looking for is a keyword that gets around 1,500 searches a month minimum but has less than 20,000 competitors. Generally, if you stay within these guidelines you’ll have a good shot at having your article show up on the first page of Google for that keyword.
3. How much does it cost? Nothing, it’s totally free. The article directories will publish your articles for free (as long as you follow their rules). The only cost is if you decide to hire someone to write your articles for you, if you do that don’t pay more than $10 per article.
That’s it. That’s the basics of article marketing. I told you that easy article marketing techniques were something anyone could do!
Affiliate Article Marketing – 4 Tips On Being Effective
Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to start an online business. It’s free to get started and if you take the time to learn a few simple skills you can make a lot of money pretty quickly and easily. Your main job as an affiliate marketer is to drive as much targeted (people who actually want to buy what you are selling) visitors to your site. One of the very best ways to do that is to use affiliate article marketing
The basic idea of article marketing is that you will find a list of 5 to 10 good keywords for your niche. A ‘good’ keyword is a keyword phrase that has at least 1,500 searches a month but less than 20,000 competition. Once you have your keywords you can write several articles per keyword phrase. Make sure your article provides some beneficial information for your reader.
When you submit it to the article directories you can provide a resource box. This is where you can promote your website. You can provide a direct link here so that when people read your article they can click on the link in the resource box and be taken to your website.
While you can’t do any blatant selling in your main article, you can use the resource box to do your selling for you. Each article directory has it’s own rules, just follow those rules and you’ll get published.
This method is so effective for several reasons:
1. It’s free. You can write an article and submit it for free. It won’t cost you a cent. You can even use a free keyword tool online. You can submit as many articles as you want to.
2.You will establish yourself as an expert in your field. Don’t let this freak you out. Some people, especially those who are just starting out, can get intimidated by this. But just remember, you don’t have to know everything to be an expert, you just have to know more than most of your readers.
3.If you write a good article and target the right keywords you can have your article show up online for months, or even years. So, it will take more than one article, but you can write a few articles and have them stay online and drive traffic for a long time to come.
4. Submit multiple articles to several article directories. Don’t submit all the exact same versions. Instead submit several versions of each article. As long as they are mostly different ( I understand that if you are using the same keyword there will be a lot of similarities).
There are a lot of great resources available online that can help you build your business. Many of them are free and most of them are easy to use. affiliate article marketing
is one of the best methods of driving traffic to your website. It’s perfect for anyone who is getting started online and doesn’t have any money.
Online Marketing Articles – 5 Article Tips
One of the great advantages of doing business online is the multitude of cheap, or free, advertising options. One of the absolute most effective (and most cost effective) is online marketing articles. Using articles to drive traffic to your website is very effective for a lot of reasons.
here are the reasons that article marketing is such a great tool in your online tool box;
1. It’s easy and free. Unlike other forms of online advertising that take a lot of time to learn or you need to test over and over again, article marketing is very simple right out of the gates. And even if you do need to refine your skills a little bit when you first start out, it won’t cost you a dime. You can submit as many articles as you want for free. The tools you need to do your keyword research are free. It’s a totally free method so you won’t be ig if you do make a mistake.
2. You can establish instant credibility. Anyone reading your informative article will view you as an authority and will be more likely to trust you. If you make a recommendation for a product or service they’ll be much more likely to take your recommendation and make a purchase.
3. A well written article that targets the right keyword, can stay in circulation for months or even years. SO basically, you do it once (if you do it right) you can get traffic for a long time to come.
4. If you hate the idea of writing you can hire someone to do it for you. You can hire a writer for as little as $5 to $10 dollars per 500 word article.
5. There are many software products and companies that will help you write and distribute your articles for you. This amount of automation can help you get a lot of articles out in a short amount of time. That amount of automation will allow you more time to take care of the other aspects of your business.
These are just a few of the reasons why you should use article marketing to help build your online business. IT just makes good sense. You will need to make sure to carefully choose the keywords that you use in your articles. You don’t want to just use the keyword that gets the highest search, though it may be tempting, but if you do there will simply be too much competition.
Instead, make sure you pick a keyword phrase that will get good monthly searches but not have too much competition. Generally, you’ll want long tail keywords, keyword phrases that are two or more words in length. These long tail keywords will still do well for you but they won’t have nearly as much competition.
there are many great aways of using the internet to drive traffic to your business, whether your business is online or off. One of the best forms is online marketing article Articles, if done right, are extremely effective and the best par tis that they are free to use. There is very little learning curve involved so you can be up and running in no time at all.
Article Marketing Software – Is Your Lifesaver
To get the largest number of articles submitted in the shortest amount of time the use of article marketing software is growing in popularity. This software can help you distribute your article to hundreds or thousands of online sites. Not only will more people have access to your articles (and hopefully read them, like what you have to say and click on the link in your resource box and get taken to your website) you will also have the ability to build a lot of incoming links to your website.
Search engines use a lot of different parameters when they decide what rank your site will receive. One of those parameters is how many incoming links you have to your site. The more you have the higher you can rank. If the links coming to your site are from another site that is ranked very high, the link will carry even more weight and will help you even more.
In order for any of this to happen though you’ll need a lot of articles in circulation. A well written article that is targeting a good keyword can stay in circulation for months or even years. But it is a numbers game and to get the most out of this process you need a lot of articles circulating the web.
It takes a lot of time to do keyword research, write and submit all those articles by hand. That’s why using the available tools can help you get all the results you want in a lot less time and with much less effort.
Now there is something to be aware of when it comes to software submission programs. some of them are not well liked by the search engines. The search engines generally aren’t big fans of anyone who takes ‘shortcuts’ to submit a ton of articles. The biggest reason is that they don’t want the same version of the same article submitted four hundred times. When it comes time to pick out a good software program be careful which one you choose and carefully monitor your results. Don’t just assume it’s working.
The best way to do that is to carefully monitor your traffic before you submit the articles. Than watch for any change, good or bad. If you have access to your control panel for your website you can get pretty in depth statistics about where your traffic is coming from. This will help you determine just how many sites your article has been distributed to.
Whether you choose to use article marketing software or not, there are some things you can do to greatly increase the effectiveness of your online advertising. For one thing, make sure you target the best keywords possible. You don’t want the most highly searched for keywords since they’ll have too much competition. What you want are keywords that get decent searches a month, around 1,500 but don’t have too much competition. Next write your article in a clear, easy to understand format. Provide a strong call to action in the resource box and submit multiple versions targeting several top keywords for your niche.