Email Affiliate Marketing Discover How To Make It Work For You
It might be depressing but it’s true, upwards of 98% of the visitors you drive to your website aren’t going to buy anything and most likely won’t ever come back. That means a lot of extra work for you when it comes to getting traffic. How much better would it be if you could somehow have multiple contacts with these website visitors so that you could build trust with them and they would eventually buy from you?
When you install a simple opt in form on your website you have the ability to encourage your visitors to sign up to receive your email messages. If you use this tool properly you will be able to turn many more of these visitors into customers.
You’ve probably heard that it can take anywhere from 7 – 10 contacts with someone before they’re comfortable enough with you to buy from you. In order to get them to open and read your emails so that you can build a relationship with them you have to always offer them something of value. you cannot just use your emails as a chance to make a sales presentation. If you do, they will opt out of your list and you will have lost them forever.
Make sure that you step outside of yourself and offer your email list something that will truly benefit them, not you. By providing them great and helpful information you are proving to them that you are not only an expert in your field but also that you can be a trusted resource who can provide them with what they need in order to accomplish whatever it is they want to accomplish.
To get them to sign up for your list you can offer them a report or a short mini course. No matter what you offer as an incentive the same rules apply: make it something of real value that will help your subscriber in some way.
There is a lot of free information floating around the internet. It isn’t enough anymore to just offer someone something for free. It has got to be something unique that offers a lot of perceived value.
This same principle applies when you are preparing your follow up email messages. Whatever you include make sure it offers your subscribers useful information that isn’t readily available elsewhere.
The best way to monetize your email list is to include a post script at the end of each of your messages that includes a link to a product or service that will help them further.
Most of us want to make more money and when it comes to email affiliate marketing the biggest thing you can do to increase your income is to take the time and effort to build a trusting relationship with your email list subscribers. People are always much more likely to buy from a friend that they trust than they will from a stranger.
Local Email Marketing – Ins And Outs
You will often hear people singing the praises of the internet when it comes to marketing a business. They will talk about the power to reach millions of people from all over the world by using email marketing. With the simple push of a mouse button they can have instant, and free, contact with thousands or millions of potential customers. While this is a great aspect of using the internet for your business building, what happens if you just want to target your local area? How does local email marketing work?
The same concept can work just as well for you even if you have a more localized focus. Email marketing is quite simple to use and even if you’ve never sent an email before you can easily learn a few basics and put this technique to work for you.
Of course, the first thing you will need is a list of customers, or potential customers, names and email addresses to send the emails to. There are a few methods you can use to start building a ‘subscriber’ list.
If you have a website you should incorporate an ‘opt-in’ box on your website. When they sign up to receive your emails they are opting-in to your list, which means they are giving you permission to contact them and protects you from spam complaints. The process can easily be automated by the use of an inexpensive autoresponder service.
Another way you can build your subscriber list is to ask the customers who come into your store to sign up for your email messages. One factor will be common to both scenarios: in order to get them to sign up to receive your emails you have to offer them a reason why. Don’t forget that your customers will be asking ‘What’s in it for me?” That’s why it’s important to let them know that they will benefit by signing up to your list.
Once they’ve opted- in to your list you can send them coupons, early bird sale information, etc. This will create more customer loyalty and make them feel like they’re special and appreciated. Let your customers know what perks they’ll get and that will encourage them to sign up to your email list.
Once you’ve got some people on your list, if you want to send out a group of emails you can either send them yourself manually (all you have to do is put all the email addresses into a group and they will all receive the same message) or you can use a professional service to handle your email marketing, it’s all up to you.
The most important thing to remember is that local email marketing is a very powerful and cost effective way to increase the number of customers you have as well as improve customer loyalty with your existing customers. Don’t overlook this extremely effective method to help you grow your business. In todays competitive business environment you need every advantage you can get.
Business To Business Email Marketing
Email marketing is an extremely efficient and effective method of increasing your sales and your customer base, but as with so many other marketing tools, if you don’t know what you’re doing it can actually cause more harm than good. Don’t ever forget that you are marketing to other companies and not individuals so your messages need to be tailored to your actual audience. When your company is trying to establish a business to business email marketing strategy, there are significant differences in your approach then if you were working on a business to consumer campaign.
Here are a few of the major points you need to consider in order to create a more effective and profitable email marketing campaign:
1. Keep it simple. If you were to meet with a prospect in person you would make sure that your pitch were straight to the point. When sending B2B emails you want to achieve the same no nonsense tone. Their time is valuable and you want to prove to them that you appreciate that fact by getting right down to business in your email, just as you would if you were talking to them in person.
2. Don’t forget the “WIIFM” (what’s in it for me) approach to your email messages. Make sure that you clearly articulate what advantages your company can provide to their company and why it just makes sense for them to do business with you. You have to structure your email message in such as way as to set yourself apart from the competition.
3. Don’t be afraid to ask them for their business. If you don’t have a clear call to action such as ‘click here now’, for example, they may not do anything. It’s one of the most common mistakes marketers make, they don’t ask the prospect to actually take action, they fail to ask for the sale. Don’t make this mistake.
4. To optimize the effectiveness of your email campaign make sure you take the time to learn more about your prospects business and what you can do to help them. This information can prove extremely helpful when you are composing your email message. By being able to add specific points to your email that would only apply to their particular business you are letting them know that you’ve taken the time to learn about their company and their needs which will help you build trust with them.
5. Remember, this is a business that has their own marketing campaigns and they are familiar with all the tricks. Don’t try too hard to ‘sell’ them. Keep your message short and on point and then follow up with a firm and clear call to action.
6. Track your results. You want to keep track of open rates as well as an increase in sales and/ or customers. It’s important for you to know which campaigns work and which ones didn’t. This information will allow you to tweak the ones that work and reuse them and start from scratch on some of the less effective campaigns.
Email marketing can be a huge benefit to any business building strategy. Take the time to research your market before you implement your business to business email marketing plan. This added step will allow you to make more money and increase your customer base for a very small investment.
Email Promotion Internet Marketing
When it comes to building a profitable online business you actually have many inexpensive, yet effective, methods available to you. One of the best methods to use is email promotion internet marketing. Using an opt-in email list to build trust and rapport with your website visitors can pay you dividends for years to come.
Building an opt-in email list is simply a way to get your visitors to grant you permission to send them emails thus eliminating the danger of being accused of spamming. When a visitor gets to your website they will have the chance to sign up, or opt in, to your email list. In order to encourage them to sign up you can offer them useful information that will provide them with a lot of value.
For example, lets say your website is on bird watching, if you want to get your visitors to sign up to your email list you could offer them an ebook on the basics of birdwatching. It doesn’t have to be something expensive to have a high perceived value.
The reason building an email list is so important to your long term internet marketing success is because it can be very difficult to build long lasting relationships online. The internet offers amazing opportunities but it can also be tough to set yourself apart from all the other internet marketers. By building a list you can communicate with, and provide helpful information to, the people on your list for as long as you want.
In order for this technique to be effective there are a few things you have to keep in mind:
1. Do not make all of your emails one sales pitch after another, if you do your subscribers will opt out of your list and you will lose that potential customer forever. Instead offer them useful information in every email and either send out one sales pitch for every 5 or so informational emails, or you can add a P.S. at the end of your email message suggesting a product or service that can help them accomplish some goal.
2. When offering them an ebook or a newsletter as encouragement to sign up to your list, make sure that it is something that has a lot of truly beneficial information in it. People are overwhelmed with free offers these days and more often than not the free things really don’t offer that much value. This is a great way to set yourself apart from the others, if you offer some unique and valuable information for free instead of the same old recycled junk that everyone else gives away, you will show your visitors that they can trust you which will make them much more likely to buy from you in the future.
Email promotion internet marketing is the only real way to establish a long term relationship with your website visitors. It’s much easier for you to make another sale to an existing customer than it is to constantly find new customers to sell to, use email to leverage all of your website visitors.