Dating Advice For Men – Essential Guide
Men in particular are under a lot of pressure on the first few dates simply because they are expected to take the lead. My Dating Advice For Men article will help you with these matters.
When it comes to dating, it’s not just the women who worry about, will he like me, will we get on, what shall I wear etc etc. In actual fact, most man go through all the above fears just like women do. It would be nice if we could read just one book or article and know everything we need to know about women, relationships and dating. Unfortunately it doesn’t work that way.
The best dating advice often seems to come from people who have been in the same situations as ourselves and have gained some comforting wisdom that we can relate to.
When dating, the thing we should always remember is that advice is simply what someone else thinks might assist you. The person giving this advice may not necessarily have any idea of your true state of mind of your particular circumstances, therefore it is always important to take note of what advice you have been given, others opinions are valuable, as it may help you to form your own opinion on what’s right for you.
Below are some helpful hints and advice, some may suit you and others may not. Remember these hints are not set in stone, you may want to adjust some to suit your own personal goals.
1. The worst thing you could do when going on a date is to turn up unshaven and looking dirty. You would be appalled if she turned up in the same state. It may be fickle but unfortunately it’s true appearances count for a lot.
2. Whatever you do, don’t turn up late, you will definitely give her the wrong impression. Not only will she think you’ve stood her up, she will also think you’re unreliable.
3. Be a gentleman, open the door for her, pull out her chair in the restaurant. Women like to feel special, treat her like a lady and you’ll do well.
4. Compliment her. A woman loves to be complimented, even if she doesn’t show it. Don’t go overboard though, but let her feel you are attracted to her.
5. Ask questions and genuinely listen to her answers. After all you are going on a date to get to know her. There is nothing more that a woman likes than when someone is interested in what they have to say.
6. Prepare yourself for the date. Think about what it is you would like to find out about her. Also think about what she might ask you. The last thing you want is for the conversation to dry up half way into the date.
7. It is advisable that you dont bring up adult matters or sex toys for example on at least the first 3 dates. In the long run this can only do you good and she will certainly be more interested in you if you hold back.
8. When it comes to paying the bill, offer to pay. If she insists on paying, then offer to go halves and split the bill.
9. What about the goodnight kiss? Some women prefer not to kiss after a first date, while others will be disappointed if you don’t. Judge the situation for yourself, her body language will give you a good idea of what’s right.
10. When leaving, only ask for her number or tell her you will call if you really mean it. In the long run this will be best for both of you. If you do like her and are interested, then don’t be afraid to let her know.
0. The coming of the prophet 1. Love 2. Marriage 3. Children 4. Giving 5. Eating and Drinking 6. Work 7. Joy and Sorrow 8. Houses 9. Pets 10. Clothes 11. Buying and Selling 12. Crime and Punishment 13. Laws 14. Freedom 15. Reason and Passion 16. Pain 17. Self-Knowledge 18. Teaching 19. Friendship 20. Talking 21. Time and Space 22. Good and Evil 23. Prayer 24. Pleasure 25. Beauty 26. Religion 27. Death 28. Forms Of Existence 29. Real vs Virtual 30. The Farewell