Dealing With Dating Anxiety
Life is stressful as it is and adding relationships to the mix can play a very negative role on your anxiety levels, especially if you already have a habit of developing panic-stricken attacks when it comes to love and dating.
Over the last 10 years there have been progress in various therapies to help relieve the burden of anxiety. It is best that you try to avoid taking drugs to cope your dating anxiety.
Below are 4 ‘non-drug’ dating anxiety prevention tips:
1. Instead of hiding your nervousness, admit it to yourself and your date. Often times what leads to a major anxiety attack spawns from trying to keep your initial nervousness covered up. If your ‘special someone’ comes into the room to see you then do not pretend your anxiety isn’t there. Simply say “I am sorry if I appear nervous, but I am very nervous right now”. Your date will appreciate the honestly and by telling him/her you’ll feel a lot better.
2. If you had an anxious episode during a date then afterwards do not beat yourself up worrying how you acted. It’s best just to give yourself affirmations in a positive manner that helps you build confidence and do better the next time around by taking control.
3. In order to calm down each time you have an anxiety attack, simply walk away and breath. If you happen to be with your new girlfriend or boyfriend then by following my previous tip on being honest with them about your nervousness, and also let them know that you need a minute alone, walk outside, and breath slowly until you regain composure. Before you know it, this simple technique will calm you down every time.
4. Visualize good outcome. The power of positive thinking and the Law Of Attraction is amazing.
0. The coming of the prophet 1. Love 2. Marriage 3. Children 4. Giving 5. Eating and Drinking 6. Work 7. Joy and Sorrow 8. Houses 9. Pets 10. Clothes 11. Buying and Selling 12. Crime and Punishment 13. Laws 14. Freedom 15. Reason and Passion 16. Pain 17. Self-Knowledge 18. Teaching 19. Friendship 20. Talking 21. Time and Space 22. Good and Evil 23. Prayer 24. Pleasure 25. Beauty 26. Religion 27. Death 28. Forms Of Existence 29. Real vs Virtual 30. The Farewell