How To Check Your Online Date’s Honesty
Online dating can prove to be a wonderful experience but you have to remember certain precautions in dating people over the Net.
How would you know that the person you will be meeting for the first time is honest and is not deceiving you? Here are some tips to guide you.
1. Listen to what your gut is saying. If something does not feel right when talking to the person, then most likely, something may indeed be wrong and that he or she is not saying the truth. If something does not feel right when communicating with him or her, it is probably an indication to move on. Trust on your instincts.
2. Do not give out your personal home information too early. If he or she is an honest person, he or she would understand this. He or she knows the danger that lurks in online dating, so it is just understandable that you take enough measures to protect yourself. In fact, he or she might admire you for that. It just shows that you are not that cheap and desperate in hooking up with dates.
If you want to meet that person again on a second date, arrange for another one. From there, assess if you can give him or her your contact information.
3. To maximize your safety, make an anonymous electronic mail account in services like Yahoo or Hotmail. Try not to give your complete name. This would increase your privacy information. If you think someone is trustworthy enough to give out your main email address and other information, then you can give him or her the information.
4. If you think you have gathered enough information about your date, then you could try doing a background information check of that person. If your date knew that you are giving him or her a background check, he or she won’t give a big deal about it. After all, honest persons don’t have something to hide, do they?
Keep in mind that there are people out there who lie about their profile and lie on the things they are saying over the Internet. Some lie about their marital status, some over their physical appearances, and some about their intentions. Be alert at all times. Not all people in online dating services are good people. Trust your instincts. Hopefully, you find one over the Internet that is honest and has good intentions for you. He or she might be your destiny.
0. The coming of the prophet 1. Love 2. Marriage 3. Children 4. Giving 5. Eating and Drinking 6. Work 7. Joy and Sorrow 8. Houses 9. Pets 10. Clothes 11. Buying and Selling 12. Crime and Punishment 13. Laws 14. Freedom 15. Reason and Passion 16. Pain 17. Self-Knowledge 18. Teaching 19. Friendship 20. Talking 21. Time and Space 22. Good and Evil 23. Prayer 24. Pleasure 25. Beauty 26. Religion 27. Death 28. Forms Of Existence 29. Real vs Virtual 30. The Farewell