How to get a “yes” when asking for a first date
Asking someone out on a date is not rocket science, but for some people it can be very overwhelming, especially when asking somebody out for the first time. By following the tips below you can help increase the odds of getting a “YES” when asking someone out on a date.
1. For starters you should wait until the time is relaxed when asking someone out for a date. Never make that move in a tense environment. Everything should just flow smoothly.
2. Do not pop the question out of nowhere. The conversation should naturally lead into asking someone out for a date. For example, it would be ideal for both of you to have just finished talking about something that you both are interested in which brings comfortability and then an “Oh by the way….” is a perfect opportunity to ask for a date.
3. Be sure that when you ask out somebody for a date try to do something that you enjoy doing and are good at. This will increase your confidence both when asking them out on the date and during the actual date. Confidence attracts people towards you.
4. If you did get that first date then your next job is doing all of the right things to get the second date, right? So while on that first date be sure to have the attitude of giving rather than getting. Try to involve activities that he or she would enjoy. Do your best to create the date around them, showing your attention, and making them feel special.
5. Last but not least, just be yourself when asking him or her out on a date. Do not try to act like someone else or pull those one liners. Trust me, being original works every time!
0. The coming of the prophet 1. Love 2. Marriage 3. Children 4. Giving 5. Eating and Drinking 6. Work 7. Joy and Sorrow 8. Houses 9. Pets 10. Clothes 11. Buying and Selling 12. Crime and Punishment 13. Laws 14. Freedom 15. Reason and Passion 16. Pain 17. Self-Knowledge 18. Teaching 19. Friendship 20. Talking 21. Time and Space 22. Good and Evil 23. Prayer 24. Pleasure 25. Beauty 26. Religion 27. Death 28. Forms Of Existence 29. Real vs Virtual 30. The Farewell