Learn The Kissing Signs On A Date
Discover the key body signs to determine when the time is right for the first true kiss in a date.
First dates are always loaded with pressure. It is with no small wonder having the first kiss can be as over whelming. Gabby Love at offer key signs to identify the signs that he or she is ready to take the relationship to the next level.
The sign the woman is interested in a kiss are as follows:
A. She is facing you with her arms down and body is relaxed.
B. She tilts her head upward toward you.
C. She appears not to be in a hurry to end the date.
D. She has her mouth parted.
E. She is gazing into your eyes.
The sign that she is not interested in a kiss are as follows:
1. Her jaws are clamped shut.
2. She is messing around with her keys.
3. She won’t look you in the eyes.
4. She shakes your hand and says “Good Night.”
5. Her chin looks like it is glued to her chest.
The signs that he is interested are as follows:
A. He has positioned himself between the woman and the door.
B. He appears to be acting nervous.
C. He doesn’t appear to be interested in leaving.
D. He has his head tilted upward.
E. He continually licks his lips.
The signs that he isn’t interested are as follows:
1. He walks the woman straight to the car or door without hesitation.
2. He keeps his hands in his pockets.
3. He continually looks at his feet.
4. He avoids eye cont at all times.
Gabby love feel that by observing the above signs will assist one in not having an embarrassing situation while on a date. Just relax and pay attention at all times.
Kissing Tips – Make a Kiss More Passionate
Stop being an ordinary kisser and start stoking your partner’s fire with a single kiss. This advice can dramatically help you add spice to an ordinary kiss.
Kissing is something that most couples do. Kissing well and with passion, however, is far less common. All too often, people fall into boring ruts and monotonous techniques that make kissing an undesirable prelude of more exciting activities to come. This is especially true for couples who have been together for awhile. To keep kissing fun or to rekindle the flame that was once there, observe the guidelines below.
1) What you do right before a kiss will set the mood. Gaze into their eyes and pay your sweetie a romantic compliment.
2) Hold your partner firmly, but gently in your arms. Put one arm around their back and put the other around the base of their head.
3) Occasionally, put both of your hands on your partner’s cheeks to intensify the moment.
4) Kiss other places than the mouth. Add variety and intimacy by breaking away to kiss the cheek, forehead, neck, or anywhere else you feel is appropriate.
5) While maintaining a slow rhythm is essential to establishing intimacy, occasional bursts of intensified and quick movements (with tongue and hands) lasting several seconds will increase the passion.
6) Break the lip lock every few minutes to make a compliment about your partner’s kissing ability, passion, or how sexy they are.
7) Location will determine the intimacy of the moment. Don Juan, himself, would have trouble creating a sensual moment in a busy school hallway with people walking by. Isolated areas are the best place to unleash your passion.
8) Use your hands to freely caress your partner’s body. You can caress the hair, stroke their back, etc.
Learn to know how and when to kiss
We’ve all had those moments where we were with someone we liked and somewhere on the back of our mind we kept wondering how do we kiss that person? Do we ask them? Do we just go for the kiss? Do we wait? If so, how long?
These questions can be quite discouraging due to not knowing exactly what to do next to bring yourself closer to that special someone.
There are, however, a few key steps and signs that we can watch out for and do to increase the probability of bringing ourselves closer to that special someone.
When you’re out with a girl on a date and you and her walking around or just talking, you have to understand that you’re the one who has to make a move! Girls are told by society that they have to be passive and receptive (not as much after shows such as Sex and the City). Thus, she is expecting you to take charge in escalating the touching that will eventually lead to a kiss.
When you’re out with her, be the first one to take her hand! Taking her hand is the first step towards bringing yourself closer to her. If she’s comfortable, you can escalate non-intrusive touching a little later, such as touching her shoulders or hugging her. As you progress doing this and watch her grow more and more comfortable with your touch, you have much better chance of kissing her successfully, rather than just going for the kiss out of the blue. When you built this kind of touching comfort, get her and yourself into some sort location where two of you could either sit or stand and talk comfortably. As two of you talk, start stroking her hair softly and look into her eyes. If you feel that she’s comfortable with that, move in closer and closer. If she doesn’t withdraw, go for the kiss, since if she’s comfortable with you touching her hair and standing so closely, most likely at that point she already wants to kiss you anyway. If she withdraws or acts weirded out, relax for a bit and continue building comfort with her. Resume normal conversation and try again later.
Usually girls are viewed as the ones who are kissed, rather than the ones that kiss. It’s really a matter of personal preference and personal set of beliefs as to how you want to go about this.
Most guys are very shy about kissing a girl for the first time, so you might try to make him feel comfortable by accepting his touch or even initiating non-intrusive touching yourself, such as holding his hand or hugging him and being close to him. If he feels like you’re accepting him and enjoy his company and being close to him, he’ll most likely go for the kiss.
If you want to kiss him, it’s going to be rather tricky, since some guys might feel you’re too aggressive to hang out with. If he’s super shy, you can simply tell him you want to kiss him, and let him kiss you. This way you preserve his male ego and still get kissed :)
Kissing should be light and bring pleasure to both partners. Don’t rush too fast and start shoving your tongue down his or her throat. Just relax your tongue and softly touch your partner’s lips and tongue. Just barely touching, almost sliding. The kiss should feel light, yet passionate. As two of you get comfortable kissing, you can progress to more aggressive and deep kind of kissing, such as French kissing. French kissing is essentially the kind of kiss where there is lots of tongue and sucking action.
Conclusion: Just let if flow and let it come to you naturally. Build touch comfort over time and when the time is right, try to move closer to your partner so that the kiss can naturally happen.
0. The coming of the prophet 1. Love 2. Marriage 3. Children 4. Giving 5. Eating and Drinking 6. Work 7. Joy and Sorrow 8. Houses 9. Pets 10. Clothes 11. Buying and Selling 12. Crime and Punishment 13. Laws 14. Freedom 15. Reason and Passion 16. Pain 17. Self-Knowledge 18. Teaching 19. Friendship 20. Talking 21. Time and Space 22. Good and Evil 23. Prayer 24. Pleasure 25. Beauty 26. Religion 27. Death 28. Forms Of Existence 29. Real vs Virtual 30. The Farewell