Mastering Seduction: How to Stop Being a Nice Guy
Although you must always treat a woman with respect and dignity, it’s absolutely vital you do not become just another “nice guy” around women. Discover how a simple process used by Hitch (played by actor Will Smith) can literally crush your competition and make you stand apart from 90 % of the guys on Earth.
One of the worst nightmares for a guy when it comes to seducing and dating women is falling in the trap of being a “nice guy”. Although you must always treat a woman with respect and dignity, it’s absolutely vital you do not become another “nice guy” around women.
So what exactly is a “nice guy”?
Well, a nice guy is a regular guy, a good guy.
To cut to the chase, nice guys don’t have a clue about what they’re doing.
– They buy roses on every other date they get with a new girl.
– They try to earn her affections by getting her presents and fancy things.
– They think they’re romantic and poetic, but all they are is pretty lame.
– They don’t have the good momentum, and get put in the “friends” box.
– They’re so desperate to please women that they put their own personal needs (time alone, time with friends, etc) away, placing the girl on a pedestal.
– Nice guys don’t just appreciate a girl, they worship her.
But more importantly, nice guys are nice because deep down, they feel insecure.
And who wants to be dating an insecure guy?
Okay so here’s the big question: how do you get a girl to pay attention to you, when there are literally billions of other guys on the planet?
Well, start by being unusual. Unusual in an enchanting way.
You have to be desirable.
Make them wanting more.
Never give them what they want, especially not when you’re trying to seduce them.
And for heaven’s sakes, STOP buying gifts on every other occasion.
Here’s one of the best strategies: let her have a peak and shut the door.
You get the idea.
Picture Will Smith, in the “Hitch” movie.
In the bar scene, he approaches Eva Mendes in the coolest way possible, and blows away the guy to whom she was talking to just before. Will takes a seat, and has a light chat with Eva, and you can see she’s interested.
They talk for a couple of minutes, and just at the peak of the conversation, Will Smith gets up and leaves. And you can see Eva getting up and looking in the direction where he left. She was definitely interested, and the rest of the movie proves it well.
Now let’s analyze that great little scene.
You can see that Will Smith obviously knows what he’s doing.
He doesn’t ask her phone number directly, he patiently waits for her to get interested. He acts and talks differently than most other guys, and that gets Eva intrigued.
And just at the moment when he feels she’s finally taken off her built-in radar, he leaves her. And that’s exactly what you need to do. A lot of guys get good things going by having a good conversation, but after a while that conversation becomes lame and by the time they ask her number, she’s already gone, maybe not physically, but mentally.
Let other guys do the talking, let other guys buy expensive gifts, let other guys sink their own ships by being too nice and too cheap with women. Don’t do the same mistakes that thousands of guys do when seducing women.
It’s all about the attitude. Display the right attitude (stop being a nice guy) to build your way to more success with women, and smile when you see guys behaving like ass-kissers around women. Ass-kissers become friends. Confident guys (non-nice-guys) become daters.
0. The coming of the prophet 1. Love 2. Marriage 3. Children 4. Giving 5. Eating and Drinking 6. Work 7. Joy and Sorrow 8. Houses 9. Pets 10. Clothes 11. Buying and Selling 12. Crime and Punishment 13. Laws 14. Freedom 15. Reason and Passion 16. Pain 17. Self-Knowledge 18. Teaching 19. Friendship 20. Talking 21. Time and Space 22. Good and Evil 23. Prayer 24. Pleasure 25. Beauty 26. Religion 27. Death 28. Forms Of Existence 29. Real vs Virtual 30. The Farewell