Reading Body Language Body language is a discipline about non-verbal behavior, one of the most powerful, private and quite language because it helps you understand emotions and feelings of people around you. Body language is one of the most important languages to learn because after you know how to interpret the behavior of others you will know what they really think. Reading and interpreting body language is an art and science.
She makes every action with a purpose and it expresses something. Therefore, it is very important to discover reading body language, signals, smiles, gestures.
Maybe you have a friend, a girl one, and you want to know if she is interested in you, or it is a girl that you like and you do not know how to approach her, or just you meet her in a club and she looks interested in you, learn to read her body language to know her feelings.
You can see exactly what a woman thinks by reading her body language, pay attention to the signs, read them and use them to your advantage. Women’s body language is very subtle so you should know to read it. Let us say that she is a girl that you really like and you meet her at a party. Watch her closely as soon as you get a sign that she is interested in you too, to make sure that you catch her with your charm.
You can find out her thoughts and feelings by reading the signs:
* watch her head toss, if she throws her hair over her shoulders and shows off her neck, it means that she wants to attract attention
* if she pushes her fingers throw her hair means that she really love to be conquered
* she looks into your eyes with deep interest means that she wants to meet you better
* while talking to you, she blinks more than usual, fluttering her eyelashes
* if she get nervous while you are looking at her means that she is a little shy, but she has interest in you
* her skin tone becomes red while being around you
* big smiles with upper and lower teeth showing with a relaxed face
* she bumps into you and touches you accidentally means that she wanted to be sure that you sow her
* she is dressed very sexy , to show her nipples underneath and she is fixing her outfit to make herself look better, means that she is friendly and free
* also, the most appealing position for men is a woman sitting with one leg pressed against the other, placing one hand on her thigh, it’s surely a clear call for attention
* if her pupils dilated when she is looking at you means that she likes you
* she shows her shoulders, legs or feet means that she is comfortable with the surroundings and with you
* raises eyebrows while talking is a sign of attraction
* when you talk with her if she is looking at your mouth while talking and smiles at every slick thing you try to say, you definitely caught her
* if she bites her lips often means that she is nervous and you better stop staring at her
* also, if she sits with her arms crossed together she is very angry and she don’t want to have nothing with you at the moment
* if she touches the edge of the glass with her fingers, is an sexual sign, it is a sign of intrinsic calmness, self control and waiting to sit by her
* another sign that she is interested in you is if she plays with her jewelries while you are passing over her, especially with stoking and pulling motions If the girl you like gives you this signs that she is interested in you too, do not lose time and make the first step to catch her.
Learn to hold eye contact longer than her, show her that you are not afraid and do not look away until she does. Use a confident voice tone – this turns women on.
Also, knowing reading body language can help you detect if a person is lying you:
– if she is not looking in your eyes directly while speaking
– is nervous and uncomfortable being with you
– she is saying different stories on different frames
– is extremely defensiveness
As you see, it is very important to know to read the women’s body language, even if you want to attract one, even if you have already a girlfriend to know which her feelings for you are.
0. The coming of the prophet 1. Love 2. Marriage 3. Children 4. Giving 5. Eating and Drinking 6. Work 7. Joy and Sorrow 8. Houses 9. Pets 10. Clothes 11. Buying and Selling 12. Crime and Punishment 13. Laws 14. Freedom 15. Reason and Passion 16. Pain 17. Self-Knowledge 18. Teaching 19. Friendship 20. Talking 21. Time and Space 22. Good and Evil 23. Prayer 24. Pleasure 25. Beauty 26. Religion 27. Death 28. Forms Of Existence 29. Real vs Virtual 30. The Farewell