Tired Eyes, Dark Circles, Puffy Eyes – A Common Problem
This is due to excess strain on your eyes. Staring continuously at the computer screen is one of the problems. Lack of sleep also causes this problem. Such kind of strain to your eyes gives the tired look. You start developing dark circles as well as eye bags which can be a put off many people by having a glance at you.
– Get enough sleep
– Eat a vitamin A rich diet such as fruits, apricots, green leafy vegetables, carrots, egg yolks and butter
– Drink plenty of water
– Avoid alcohol, smoking and direct sun
– Try to wear sunglasses whenever you are outside
– Avoid too much television
Home Remedies for your eyes
– Easiest of all the solution is to wash your face with cold water. This helps in making your face clean and clears your face from any inflammation and also moisturizers it to avoid any eye problems.
– Take some boiled tea in a cup of water. Once the water cools, dip two gauzes in it, place each of the gauzes on your eyelid for 15 minutes. Once the gauzes are dried, dip it again to gain the most from this remedy.
– Lavender oil is another soothing agent which helps to keep your eyes fresh and radiant. Add a drop of this oil in two and half cup of water. Shake it well before using. You can use two cotton pads as eye pads which are dipped in this solution.
– Use two chilled and soaked chamomile tea bags to be placed on your eyelids
– The first thing in the morning you see in the mirror is the puffed eyes. You can use ice, chilled spoons or tea bags on your eyes to remove that look.
– Place couple of slices of chilled cucumber on your eyes and try to relax in a secluded place. You can use the same procedure by using boiled (and cooled) potato
– Soak couple of cotton pads in Witch Hazel to be placed on your eyelids. Due to the good starch content, potatoes work greatly to minimize puffiness and redness.
– You can dip cotton in a mixture of rosewater or milk or almond oil to keep your eyes refreshing
Warning: The reader of this article should exercise all precautions while following instructions on the recipes from this article. Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it.
0. The coming of the prophet 1. Love 2. Marriage 3. Children 4. Giving 5. Eating and Drinking 6. Work 7. Joy and Sorrow 8. Houses 9. Pets 10. Clothes 11. Buying and Selling 12. Crime and Punishment 13. Laws 14. Freedom 15. Reason and Passion 16. Pain 17. Self-Knowledge 18. Teaching 19. Friendship 20. Talking 21. Time and Space 22. Good and Evil 23. Prayer 24. Pleasure 25. Beauty 26. Religion 27. Death 28. Forms Of Existence 29. Real vs Virtual 30. The Farewell