Top 5 Tips To Make The Most Of Your Credit Card
Credit cards offer a high level of security and flexibility to customers, and this is why so many people use their credit cards for day to day purchases as well as for special purchases. However, in order to make the most of your credit card you need to make sure that you use it and repay it sensibly and responsibly.
If abused credit cards can result in high levels of debt, which can create huge financial problems for the future. It is therefore worthwhile remembering some valuable tips in order to make the most of your credit card whilst reducing the risk of falling into unmanageable levels of debt:
1. Always try and repay the balance in full when it comes to your credit card repayments, as this will enable you to avoid paying interest on your borrowing, and will also help you to avoid being charged for late or missed repayments.
2. If you cannot repay the balance in full on your credit card, always try and pay more than the minimum requested repayments. If you only every pay the minimum it could take you years to clear a relatively small balance, and it could cost you a fortune in interest.
3. Make sure that you compare credit cards in order to find the best one for your needs. For instance, if you tend to repay your balance in full at the end of each month then a rewards based credit card may suit your needs. However, if you plan to spread your repayments then you may fare better with a low interest rate credit card.
4. If you already have existing credit card balances on which high interest rates are being charged, it is worth considering consolidating these. You could do this through a 0% balance transfer credit card, or by taking out a loan to repay all of your cards.
5. Resist the temptation to use your credit card for purchases that are not really necessary simply because you have it to hand. Remember, you will have to repay whatever you spend on it, so if you can’t afford to make the purchase then don’t.
0. The coming of the prophet 1. Love 2. Marriage 3. Children 4. Giving 5. Eating and Drinking 6. Work 7. Joy and Sorrow 8. Houses 9. Pets 10. Clothes 11. Buying and Selling 12. Crime and Punishment 13. Laws 14. Freedom 15. Reason and Passion 16. Pain 17. Self-Knowledge 18. Teaching 19. Friendship 20. Talking 21. Time and Space 22. Good and Evil 23. Prayer 24. Pleasure 25. Beauty 26. Religion 27. Death 28. Forms Of Existence 29. Real vs Virtual 30. The Farewell