I don’t know if it’s because I’m getting older or this world is getting more and more materialistic – but Christmas is really becoming an overwhelming holiday for many people, especially women – and not just mothers.
Everyone has this idealistic fantasy of what a good holiday celebration should consist of: Good food. Presents. Family. Gatherings. Decorations. Christmas lights. Concerts. School plays. The list goes on and on.
Everyone is under some sort of pressure to perform – and if you aren’t – then you are under some sort of pressure to appear at someone else’s celebration – or you feel like the only person in the world who has no one during the holiday season to celebrate with.
Wherever you fit in, don’t forget to have sex!
If you have someone readily available to have it with – then have it. Because as I write articles on stress relievers and blues busters…the one tried and true method for all over stress relief is a good dose of healthy and consensual sex!
Don’t let the holidays ruin your sex life ladies. Instead – have fun with it.
1. Have sex before a night of last minute holiday shopping!
2. Stay in, have sex, and then shop online for everything.
3. Park in front of a decorated house or local xmas tree – and smooch.
4. If your family starts arguing during dinner, take your partner in the guest room!
0. The coming of the prophet 1. Love 2. Marriage 3. Children 4. Giving 5. Eating and Drinking 6. Work 7. Joy and Sorrow 8. Houses 9. Pets 10. Clothes 11. Buying and Selling 12. Crime and Punishment 13. Laws 14. Freedom 15. Reason and Passion 16. Pain 17. Self-Knowledge 18. Teaching 19. Friendship 20. Talking 21. Time and Space 22. Good and Evil 23. Prayer 24. Pleasure 25. Beauty 26. Religion 27. Death 28. Forms Of Existence 29. Real vs Virtual 30. The Farewell