Best Way How To Stop A Break Up
If you feel like your partner has lost that lovin’ feeling and they are getting ready to break up with you, your first response is probably panic. You don’t need to panic though, even if things have gotten bad between you and your partner, it still may be possible to prevent a breakup. Here are some tips on the best way how to stop a break up before it happens.
1. The first thing you have to do is try to figure out what the problem is. This step probably won’t be all that hard since it’s likely that your partner has been complaining about various issues for some time. Try to evaluate their major complaints and honestly decide whether or not they have a valid reason to be upset.
If you can honestly say that the issues your partner has been complaining about are either very petty, or things that have always been a part of your relationship but were never a source of annoyance before, it’s possible that those aren’t the real issues and you’ll have to ask your partner what the problem really is, they may not even know until they stop to think about it.
2. Once you’ve identified the major source of friction in your relationship, what can you do to fix it? At this point only concentrate on what you have to do to make things right. If your relationship is going to work out both of you will eventually have to work together but for now it’s enough for your partner to see you facing the issues head on and trying to find a solution.
3. You may benefit from visiting a therapist. Sometimes we need a gentle nudge to face things that may be obvious but we choose to ignore them. Most likely we ignore them for one of two reasons: either the reality is painful so we choose not to see it, or we see something we don’t like in ourselves and it’s easier to pretend that it doesn’t really exist.
4. Being able to communicate with your partner is the number 1 most important element to any good relationship and if your relationship is on the rocks, it’s more important than ever. You and your partner have likely fallen into a pattern where you end up in a fight every time you try to talk. In many cases this is because you may be talking but you aren’t communicating. You are both just worried about being ‘right’ and getting your point across and you’re so busy trying to prove you’re right that neither of you is really listening to what the other is trying to explain to you.
The two of you will have to stop and really listen to each other. It will probably take a little time to re-train yourselves on the appropriate way to communicate with each other.
If you love your partner and you don’t want to break up, these tips might be the best way how to stop a break up. Just remember that it takes love, patience, and communication to make any relationship not only work, but to be great.
0. The coming of the prophet 1. Love 2. Marriage 3. Children 4. Giving 5. Eating and Drinking 6. Work 7. Joy and Sorrow 8. Houses 9. Pets 10. Clothes 11. Buying and Selling 12. Crime and Punishment 13. Laws 14. Freedom 15. Reason and Passion 16. Pain 17. Self-Knowledge 18. Teaching 19. Friendship 20. Talking 21. Time and Space 22. Good and Evil 23. Prayer 24. Pleasure 25. Beauty 26. Religion 27. Death 28. Forms Of Existence 29. Real vs Virtual 30. The Farewell