Feels as though everything is gone? Feels like an enormous emptiness?
1. Tell a friend, or write down:
–everything you feel.
–all that is now lost to you.
–what you no longer have.
–the future that you no longer have because of this loss.
2. Feel the emotions that come to you. Let them flow, i.e. do not stop them or judge them or analyze them, etc.
3. Write about all the similar losses you know about, whether they be yours or someone else’s.
4. Feel the feelings that are there.
5. Write about what will happen to you because of your loss:
–What will happen today?
–Further into the future?
6. Feel what it all feels like.
How do you wish to feel in the future?
7. Write that down.
8. Feel it.
9. How could you create the future containing those feelings?
10. Take the first step.
You may need follow-up counseling, but this will help you over the worst of it.
0. The coming of the prophet 1. Love 2. Marriage 3. Children 4. Giving 5. Eating and Drinking 6. Work 7. Joy and Sorrow 8. Houses 9. Pets 10. Clothes 11. Buying and Selling 12. Crime and Punishment 13. Laws 14. Freedom 15. Reason and Passion 16. Pain 17. Self-Knowledge 18. Teaching 19. Friendship 20. Talking 21. Time and Space 22. Good and Evil 23. Prayer 24. Pleasure 25. Beauty 26. Religion 27. Death 28. Forms Of Existence 29. Real vs Virtual 30. The Farewell