This can be a devastating feeling that prevents you from doing anything in life. There are causes, which need professional help to resolve.
As a first aid,
Ask yourself,1. Who has set the standard of what is good, that I am measuring myself against? Using pen and paper, answer this question as fully as you can, from all past and present experience.
Realize that good and bad are as you see good and bad.
2. Are you trying to mould yourself according to someone else’s standard of acceptability?
3. When was the earliest time you did that?
We will handle the feeling, for the feeling is yours, the judgment may not be.
1. Create all the feelings that go with not good enough.
2. Create them as intensely as you can.
3. Put all the feelings that you can find that go with “not good enough” into a container labeled with the words “not good enough.”
4. Change them into bright, sparkling white light. This light now represents “being as good as you choose.” Pour this light into you, and feel the difference!
0. The coming of the prophet 1. Love 2. Marriage 3. Children 4. Giving 5. Eating and Drinking 6. Work 7. Joy and Sorrow 8. Houses 9. Pets 10. Clothes 11. Buying and Selling 12. Crime and Punishment 13. Laws 14. Freedom 15. Reason and Passion 16. Pain 17. Self-Knowledge 18. Teaching 19. Friendship 20. Talking 21. Time and Space 22. Good and Evil 23. Prayer 24. Pleasure 25. Beauty 26. Religion 27. Death 28. Forms Of Existence 29. Real vs Virtual 30. The Farewell