If you are lost in self-pity,
1. Whose attention do I want?
3. Who am I trying to punish?
Just let answers come. It may surprise you.
Now, ask yourself
5. Do I enjoy giving attention to someone else who is feeling sorry for themselves.
If your answer is “No,”
6. Decide what kind of person you do prefer to be with, and give your attention to.
If you are trying to punish someone,
7. Look and see whether they are really being punished by your self-pity. Who is it that is feeling bad?
When these things have been resolved,
8. Find out who you were angry with before you felt sorry for yourself.
9. Transform the feeling of self-pity into the anger that you did not acknowledge, and feel it.
If you don’t want this anger,
10. Release it as “UNWANTED EMOTION.”
0. The coming of the prophet 1. Love 2. Marriage 3. Children 4. Giving 5. Eating and Drinking 6. Work 7. Joy and Sorrow 8. Houses 9. Pets 10. Clothes 11. Buying and Selling 12. Crime and Punishment 13. Laws 14. Freedom 15. Reason and Passion 16. Pain 17. Self-Knowledge 18. Teaching 19. Friendship 20. Talking 21. Time and Space 22. Good and Evil 23. Prayer 24. Pleasure 25. Beauty 26. Religion 27. Death 28. Forms Of Existence 29. Real vs Virtual 30. The Farewell