Don’t try to stop.
1. Increase the intensity of the feeling that seems to be with you in your grief. Intensify it to the maximum.
2. Fill containers with it. See how many containers you can fill with it!
As you proceed,
3. Check what other feelings might be present with the grief: unexpressed anger, perhaps, or self pity or sympathy. These may relate to yourself, or to another.
4. Intensify these feelings, and fill more containers. You won’t run out of containers! There are as many imaginary containers as you need. Use your will to make sure you do intensify each set of feelings, and to make sure you put them all in the containers.
When you have completed this,5. Have your higher self, or Someone more than you, transform it all into sparkling white light, and slowly pour that sparkling white light into you.
If you find that you are crying because of something you consider sad about someone else, fill them with white light until they are positively glowing, and do the same for yourself.
This remedy will work unless you leave some of the unwanted feelings not intensified, and not put into the containers. It will work best if you are not still experiencing self-pity, or are not trying to show others how they have wronged you.
0. The coming of the prophet 1. Love 2. Marriage 3. Children 4. Giving 5. Eating and Drinking 6. Work 7. Joy and Sorrow 8. Houses 9. Pets 10. Clothes 11. Buying and Selling 12. Crime and Punishment 13. Laws 14. Freedom 15. Reason and Passion 16. Pain 17. Self-Knowledge 18. Teaching 19. Friendship 20. Talking 21. Time and Space 22. Good and Evil 23. Prayer 24. Pleasure 25. Beauty 26. Religion 27. Death 28. Forms Of Existence 29. Real vs Virtual 30. The Farewell